Siiri E. Iismaa, PhD
I trained as an Estonian <-> English translator and interpreter for the 2000 Sydney Olympic Games and obtained NAATI certification in 2001. I have extensive experience in translating and interpreting in all fields. I have an international client base, translating and interpreting for individuals as well as Government, and national and international agencies.
I adhere to the Australian Institute of Interpreters and Translators Inc. (AUSIT) Code of Ethics and Code of Conduct by:
• maintaining professional detachment, impartiality, objectivity and confidentiality
• striving for excellence through continuous regular professional development
• declining work beyond my competence
• promoting working conditions, relationships and an understanding of roles that facilitate collaboration and quality service delivery
• adhering to dispute resolution procedures